Best Sunglasses for the Successful Woman
For a woman, sunglasses are both glamorous and highly functional accessories. Optimal to beat the scorching Indian summer heat while bringing out her stylish persona, a pair of sunglasses can also reflect a woman’s chic personality.
Nothing says chic more than a pair of the trendiest sunglasses. With so many renowned brands selling sunglasses out there, it is a hard task to choose the best. It is always good to analyze the brand in accordance to your preferences. Also, it is wise to invest in a well-known brand that offers good quality products.
1. Ray-Ban – The brand that needs no introduction and a true innovator in sunglasses. Crafting iconic unisex sunglasses such as the Aviators, Wayfarers and Jackie Ohh, it’s no surprise that Ray-Ban made it into the list. If you are looking for high quality and elegant shades, Ray-Ban sunnies are the best for you.
2. Oakley – A prominent brand known for its sports eyewear, Oakley sunglasses are very popular among women. Designed for women who lead a fast and hectic life, Oakley sunglasses are a blend of style with sports. From oversize wrap frames to feminine teardrop design frames, these sunglasses are a must-have pair for the active Indian women.
3. Vogue – Staying true to its name, Vogue eyewear are designed keeping the latest trends in mind. Simple yet elegant, these sunglasses come in different shapes and designs. Ranging from the classic Aviator frames to cat-eye frames and bold coloured frames to the tortoise design frames, these Vogue sunglasses are for the trendy ladies in town.
4. Tommy Hilfiger – If you adore high-street fashion, the American brand Tommy Hilfiger is just the perfect fit for you. The Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses are designed for the young and the young at heart. The collection for women is sexy and smart and thus ideal for the young Indian fashionistas.
5. Carrera – With bold and modish, yet classic designs being their USP, the Carrera sunglasses for women are perennially in high demand. The Carrera sunglasses range from Aviators and Wayfarers to oval and rectangle shapes. It is for sure, a perfect pair for a striking personality.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs – Marc by Marc Jacobs is a fashion line created by renowned designer Marc Jacobs. Retro-inspired designs with a dash of Jacob’s quirky personality are the highlights of Marc by Marc Jacobs’ sunglasses. With the words ‘Sporty Glamour’ as its identity, these sunglasses are ideal for the young Indian women.
7. Boss Orange – From the iconic house of Hugo Boss, Boss Orange is a collection of refreshingly elegant sunglasses. These modish sunnies are a fine blend of class and comfort. High on fashion content, the Boss Orange sunglasses are versatile too.